Thursday, August 18, 2011

Videogame Anecdote #4: The Legend of Zelda

It was a peaceful morning in my peaceful and unassuming village of Kakariko. I could hear the birds singing outside my window, people talking, and my cooking on the stove. I was a happy wife waiting for her husband to come home.

Suddenly, this kid bursts into my house, wearing some sort of green pajamas and a hat, armed with a sword and shield. He looks at me with an expressionless face. Then, without saying a word, he goes to my kitchen and breaks my vases, takes the money hidden in some of them, goes through my drawers, goes into the basement, shatters everything down there, comes back upstairs, slashes at one of my chickens with his sword and fucking sets a bomb next to another. BOOM!

Just as muted as when he came in, he leaves.

What the fuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment